Ins and Out of 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster 48
The 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster 48 motorcycle will be one of the shining stars for Harley Davidson in 2013. Below is a review with a list of features offered on the 2012 Harley Davidson Sportster 48 motorcycles.
Plus you will find lots of video reviews and tons of upgrades and motorcycle parts for any Harley Davidson model. Are you gonna buy a brand new 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster 48 motorcycle? Maybe this information will help you decide if a 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster 48 motorcycle is right for you!
Features on the 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster 48
The following list of features is found on all 2013 Harley Davidson XL 1200X 48 motorcycles. I think this is an amazing motorcycle. The 48 (Forty-Eight) Sportster is known for those big fat tires and this year's models look cooler than ever!
- NEW Black side covers to match bodywork finish.
- NEW Michelin® Scorcher® "31" front and rear tires.
- NEW Paint color options and graphics.
- Blacked out rubber-mounted Evolution® 1200 cc V-Twin engine with polished covers
- Muscular bulldog front stance and slammed rear suspension
- Classic 2.1-gallon peanut fuel tank with lightening hole mounting bracket
- 16-inch Black, laced steel wheels
- Chopped front fender mounted on fork brace with lightening holes
- Chopped rear fender
- Tall and fat 130 mm Dunlop MT90 front tire
- Blacked-out components including air cleaner cover, clutch, and brake levers and turn signals
- One-piece, Sportster® classic solo seat
- 26-inch seat height
- Low profile custom handlebar
- Under-mounted mirrors
- Side-mounted license plate
- Combination stop/turn/tail lights
My Favorite Harley Davidson Sportster
My Favorite Harley Davidson Sportster Model is the 2003 HD XL1200C Anniversary Edition. Available in six color options.
- 2-tone sterling silver & vivid black
- Vivid black
- Gunmetal pearl
- Luxury rich red pearl
- White pearl
- Luxury blue pearl.
See and Hear It For Yourself
2003 HD XL1200C Anniversary Edition Harley Davidson Sportster
I can still remember the first time I have seen this awesome motorcycle. My friend Mike came rolling up on one and was wearing a smile that went from one ear to the other ear. I didn't even have to ask why he was smiling so big. He had just purchased the best motorcycle he would ever own! Three weeks later his wife made him sell it! Poor guy. Yes, they are still married!